Frewer Engineering provides an engineering structural analysis consultancy to the motor sport industry mainly in the area of composite structural analysis of race car chassis.
Race car design consultancy was provided in the composite structure analysis of chassis and crash characteristics and simulation. End customer benefited from our knowledge of aluminium alloy honeycomb structures and how they perform in service from the gas turbine industry. This is another example of how our expertise can provide crossover industry technology benefits.
Areas of particular expertise in this field include:
- Race car chassis structural analysis
- NASTRAN Finite Element Analysis of components
- Crash analysis of chassis structures
- Non Linear finite element analysis of structures
- Lightweight honeycomb core structures
- NASTRAN finite element analysis of chassis
- Lightweight carbon composite structures
- Finite Element analysis of components and assemblies
Click here for a more detailed list of design capabilities.
Click here for a more detailed list of analysis capabilities.
For regular Frewer Engineering updates