Frewer Engineering provides both a design and a design analysis engineering consultancy service to the science industry in a wide range of applications for research and development.
Analysis of a pressure vessel containing strong exothermic reactions, the primary challenge was to ensure safety of containment of a nuclear process under development. On the back of this project, the client won significantly more orders, increasing turnover in the market sector by 400%.
The following lists previous example science industry sectors:
Fusion Industry – research equipment design
Nuclear Industry – research equipment design
General science research equipment design
- Special purpose pressure vessels & piping
- Thermal analysis (previously we have assessed vessels operating at over 1000 deg C)
- Design to meet a variety of pressure equipment codes of safety (ASME & EN etc)
- Complex piping analysis design involving bellows
- Finite Element Stress Analysis
- Seismic analysis and advanced vibration analysis
- Non linear thermal analysis of structures