Creative design solutions from conceptual modelling & sketching through to detailed 3D CAD geometry creation for manufacture. Utilising advanced 3D CAD tools along with data management allows us to control configuration on small or large projects and seamlessly interface with our customers own design management systems.
Our customers benefit from continuous investment in our design teams capabilities in the areas of 3D CAD modelling along with design for manufacture techniques. The following lists some of our design management areas in use for our customers:
- Failure Modes & Effects Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Design concept trades analysis (weight & strength optimisation too)
- Design project planning & management controls
We offer a service which involves collecting our customer’s requirements; writing design specifications if required, producing a concept design & developing this into a detail design solution with supporting analysis, through to detail modelling and drawings along with links to manufacturing systems.
Our designers work closely with our design analysis engineers giving us the ability to supply a turnkey solution to our customers that is fully assessed for use.
Some of our current capabilities are listed below:
- Engineering Design Consultancy
- Complex surface modelling
- Design of lightweight structures and assemblies
- Design of highly loaded mechanical equipment
- Mechanical Simulation
- 3D CAD design
- Concept design
- Build of 3D CAD models for manufacture & rapid prototyping
- Compilation of supporting detail drawings & supporting reports
Some of our design tools used are listed below:
- Siemens UG NX 3D CAD
- CoDa (Composite Structures Design Tool)